Give the Gift of Membership! A perfect gift for the creative in your life.
An Art House membership provides valuable support for the organisation. Members also receive a range of benefits:
- Opportunities to submit proposals for 6 annual exhibitions at The Art House coinciding with the bi-monthly Artwalks.
- Access to monthly one to one 'Clinic' sessions with our Programme Team, offering a range of professional development support, advice, and guidance (in person or via video chat)
- Access to a range of arts publications inc. Third Text, Frieze and Art Monthly, Monday – Saturday, 9am – 5pm
- Accessible building, minutes from Wakefield Westgate Station
- Free high speed broadband
- 20% off meeting space hire
- 20% off rooms in The Art House self-catering flat for visiting artists
- Advance notice of accessible, affordable professional development workshops
The cost of a membership is a £25 annual fee which can be renewed manually or set up as a direct debit with us. When you purchase a gift membership we will be in touch to collect some details from you in order to set this up. A membership gift card will be sent to you as a means of a physical gift item for the recipient.
Already know all of their details? Sign them up directly here.